Reservaciones para transporte aeropurtario de 24 horas
General shuttle policies
- Only available for registered guests
- Máximo una maleta grande por persona más cualquier equipaje de mano que tenga
- Maletas adicionales pueden estar sujetas a un cargo de $5 por maleta si no hay suficiente espacio en el autobús de enlace del aeropuerto.
- No se permiten mascotas y tablas de surf en los microbuses. Por favor contáctenos para opciones de transporte alternas.
From the SJO international airport to Adventure Inn
Reservations not needed
If your international flight is scheduled to land between 5:40 am and 10:40 pm, you don't need to make a reservation. When you exit the airport building, look for a representative from Interbus either right outside the arrivals gate, or go to the Malinche Restaurant (half a block to your right as you exit) and find someone from Interbus. They will provide you with the free transfer to Adventure Inn. If your flight is delayed and you are unable to get to the Interbus representative before 11:00 pm (when they finish), we strongly suggest you bring an Uber or the Official Taxis Unidos orange Airport taxi.
If your international flight is scheduled to land between 10:40 pm and 5:40 am, you can either bring an official "Taxis Unidos" orange Airport taxi or an Uber. The Taxi Unidos booth is on the far right just before you exit the airport. When you arrive at Adventure Inn, pay what is on the taxi meter (about $15) or pay the Uber (about $7 for UberX and $13 for UberXL only for large groups) and give us the receipt ("una factura" in Spanish) and your boarding pass and we will credit the amount to your room account. Uber automatically emails you a confirmation, which you can forward to our staff.
For domestic flights, if you are flying in on Nature Air, follow the same instructions as above. If you are flying in on Sansa, when you arrive at the terminal go to the Malinchi Restaurant (by the international arrivals) and look for the Interbus representative standing in front of it.
From Adventure Inn to the SJO international airport
- To avoid complications, do not wait until the last minute to make your shuttle reservation!
- For last minute flight changes or cancellations, contact us immediately with your new flight information so we can cancel your previous shuttle and rebook if possible. If we are unable to rebook your shuttle, you will need to pay for a taxi, which should be approximately $15.
- Continue to fill out the form below to make your shuttle reservation.
- Shuttles are free, but you will be charged a $5 fee for a no-show.