Free 24-Hour Airport Shuttle Reservations
General shuttle policies
- Only available for registered guests
- Maximum one large suitcase per person plus whatever carry-on luggage you have
- Additional suitcases may be subject to a $5 fee per suitcase if there is not enough room on the shuttle.
- Pets and surf boards are not allowed on the shuttles. Please contact us for alternate transportation options.
From Adventure Inn to the SJO international airport
- All shuttle requests submitted within 12 hours of making your room reservation will be guaranteed
- If more than 12 hours have passed, shuttles reserved after 4pm on the day before pick up are subject to availability
- For last minute flight changes or cancellations, contact us immediately with your new flight information so we can cancel your previous shuttle and rebook if possible. If we are unable to rebook your shuttle, you will need to pay for a taxi, which should be approximately $15.
- Continue to fill out the form below make your shuttle reservation.
From the SJO international airport to Adventure Inn
If your international flight lands between 5:40 AM and 10:40 PM, you don't need to make a reservation. Simply go to the Interbus office in the baggage claims area by luggage carousel 5 and they will provide you with the free transfer.
If your international flight lands between 10:40 PM and 5:40 AM, you can either bring an official "Taxis Unidos" orange Airport taxi or an Uber. The Taxi Unidos booth is on the far right just before you exit the airport. When you arrive at Adventure Inn, pay what is on the taxi meter (about $15) or pay the Uber (about $7 for UberX and $13 for UberXL only for large groups) and give us the receipt ("una factura" in Spanish) and your boarding pass and we will credit the amount to your room account. Uber automatically emails you a confirmation, which you can forward to our staff.