10 or 12 day Cocos Island diving adventure
- Price: $5045 - $6045 per person
- Meals: All meals
- Departure time: Departs only on specific days
- Duration: 10-12 days
Among Cocos Island's many attributes is a startling degree of biodiversity. This Island's world-renowned waters explode with life, including innumerable white tip reef sharks, schooling hammerhead sharks, dolphins, mantas and marbled rays, giant moray eels, sailfish, and of course the occasional whale shark. Other common encounters are large schools of jacks and tuna, silky sharks, silver tip sharks, marlin, Creole fish, green turtles and octopus.
Special: Book this trip with us and get your first and last nights at Adventure Inn for free!
Included in the price:
- 2 free nights at Adventure Inn, conveniently located near the international airport, with two full breakfasts and airport transfers
- 11-day / 10-night cruise with pick up and drop off at Adventure Inn
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks during the tour
- Dive-master service; Seven full days of action-packed diving with three to four dives per day (incl. nitrox fills, tanks and weights).
- National Park Fee: Total $245
- Fuel surcharge fee: $200
- Dinner at Adventure Inn
- Deep diver specialty and night diver specialty certification are required. If not previously obtained, they are available onboard for $75 each.
- Alcoholic beverages
- The DeepSee submersible submarine is scheduled to be onboard certain trips throughout the year. Cost ranges between $1200 and $1800 depending on depth
- Rental gear (regulators, BC, wetsuit, nitrox dive computer, dive light, 15 liter steel tank)
Take a shuttle to Adventure Inn and relax for one night.
The first day of your tour, you will be picked up at Adventure Inn and transferred by bus to Puntarenas where you will board the vessel. The drive takes about 2 1/2 hours and gives you a chance to view the lush forest and rich farmland of the region.
Due to occasional low tides our boats may need to depart from the pier earlier in the day. Should this occur, you will be transferred by skiff to the vessel. When all passengers have arrived on board, the vessel will take a 32-36 hour cruise out to Cocos Island.
A travel day. There will be time to arrange dive and camera gear as well as enjoy the Pacific and the sunshine. Also, the group of incredibly experienced divers provides plenty of stories to pass the time. There are videos and the experience of the Captain and crew to help you get excited for the diving...as if you need them. In addition, you may want to take this time to take one of our diving courses.
Days 3 - 8
Spent diving the pinnacles around the perimeter of Cocos Island. Divers usually average three dives per day at depths of 60-100 feet (18-30 meters) or more. This, of course, is what the whole trip is about.
Make the last 3 dives before the cruise back to Costa Rica and reality!
All day to discuss the diving and to compare your adventures!
Arrival to Puntarenas. Immediately after breakfast you will be transported back to Adventure Inn. We strongly recommend booking one more night on land, before flying out, in case of any unforeseen delays.
For schedules, itineraries, policies and more information, please see underseahunter.com. For your free first and last nights at Adventure Inn, please fill out this form and include any optional extras you will be requiring in the comments section (DeepSee submarine dives, rental gear, certification courses, rebreathers, etc) and we will make all the arrangements for you.
Tour categories: Adrenaline tours, Beach, Multi-night, Nature & Rainforest, Relaxing, Romantic