Tortuguero - Laguna Lodge 3 days / 2 nights Tour
- Price: $339 - Depends on season
- Meals: All meals
- Departure time: 5:45 am
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
This package includes:
- All taxes
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip bus & boat transportation from Adventure Inn
- Tortuguero town, National Park canal tour and walk through the botanical garden (To participate in tours each person is required to pay the National Park entrance fee of $15.00)
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
THREE DAY/TWO NIGHT ITINERARY
DAY ONEOur journey begins early in the morning around 6:00 am.
The Laguna Lodge transportation service, with its own naturalist guide, will pick you up at the Adventure Inn. We will take the road to Limon through the astonishing Braulio Carrillo National Park.
Around 8:00am, Breakfast at the Selva Tropical restaurant. A typical Costa Rican breakfast surrounded by a beautiful garden of tropical flowers and plants.
The trip continues to the port, passing the long banana plantations and, possibly, be able to see the packing process of the bananas.
Around 11:00 am the boat will be waiting to take us through the canals of the La Suerte River, arriving at Laguna Lodge around 12:30 pm / 1:00 pm. A welcome cocktail and a refreshing towel will be a waiting for you, while the tour guides provide all the information for a relaxing stay at our tropical paradise, Laguna Lodge.
The first tour starts during the afternoon, taking our guests to the Botanical Garden. Guests can also enjoy the exclusive use of our facilities such as the frog garden, the pools, bars, or a walk along the Caribbean beach. You can also witness the Green Turtle spawning, from July to October, which is a huge attraction for tourists from all over the world.
DAY TWOThe second day starts with a delicious breakfast at our restaurant in front of the main canal, breakfast will be served between 7:00 am and 8:30 am
At 8:30 am, enjoy a tour of the Tortuguero National Park Canals enjoying the exotic scenery of the tropical rainforest.
Lunch will be served between 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm
During the afternoon, guests are taken on a guided 2 hour tour to Tortuguero Village.
Dinner will be served between 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm
DAY THREEAfter breakfast we will head back to San Jose leaving by boat approximately at 9:00 am, getting to the dock around 11:00 am where the bus will be waiting. Lunch will be provided at the Selva Tropical restaurant, getting back to the Adventure Inn around 3:00 pm.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Casual is about as dressy as it gets at Laguna Lodge. Comfortable, light-weight clothing is recommended - shorts, sandals, bathing suits and other beachwear are always appropriate.
- Long sleeve shirt and/or pants for jungle walks and evenings During turtle nesting season, please bring a set of dark clothes for the turtle tour
- Lightweight rain coat (ponchos are provided by Laguna Lodge)
- Insect repellent and/or many of our guests swear by "Buzz Off" clothing
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Swimming attire and flip flops
- Camera, lots of film or memory cards and a charger or extra batteries
- A lightweight daypack to carry cameras, poncho, sunscreen, water, etc.
Tour categories: Family, Multi-night, Nature & Rainforest, Relaxing, Romantic