Tortuguero - Pachira Lodge 3 days / 2 nights Package
- Price: $341 - Until June 30th, 2020: Single Occupancy = $362, Double = $341 pp, Triple = $278 pp
- Meals: All meals
- Departure time: 5:45 am
- Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Pachira Lodge in Tortuguero, Costa Rica
The lodge is strategically located only 5 minutes away from the extraordinary Tortuguero National Park, and right across the main "canal" facing the town of Tortuguero. Surrounded by a network of very scenic canals, this is considered one of the most exotic regions of the world, characterized by its rich flora and fauna.
- Leave your hotel in the morning.
- Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as you drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica's prime products (subject to availability).
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
- Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to Pachira Lodge.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival at the lodge. (B/L/D).
- OPTIONAL MORNING TOUR: Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best short of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at PACHIRA LODGE.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
- OPTIONAL NIGHT TOUR: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). (B/L/D).
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in San José late afternoon. (B/L)
Round trip transportation from San José
- 2 nights accommodations
- All meals
- Tour to the canals by boat
- Visit to Tortuguero National Park
- Bilingual tour guides
- Daily departures.
Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from San José (round trip)
Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
Two-night accommodations in Tortuguero
Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
Two breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners in Tortuguero (buffet style)
Lunch in route on the third day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
Guided visit to a museum where there will be a talk about the green turtle.
Walk on pathways in the area.
Guided boat tour in the striking Tortuguero Canals.
English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
Coffee around the clock, self service.
If you want one or both transfers by plane, add US$132.00, taxes included, per transfer, and per person two years old and up. Children up to 1 year old have a special rate of US$25.00 presenting birth certificate or passport.
Tour categories: Family, Multi-night, Nature & Rainforest, Relaxing, Romantic