Pachira Lodge in Tortuguero, Costa Rica
The lodge is strategically located only 5 minutes away from the extraordinary Tortuguero National Park, and right across the main "canal" facing the town of Tortuguero. Surrounded by a network of very scenic canals, this is considered one of the most exotic regions of the world, characterized by its rich flora and fauna.
- Leave your hotel in the morning.
- Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as you drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica's prime products (subject to availability).
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
- Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to Pachira Lodge.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival at the lodge. (B/L/D).
- OPTIONAL MORNING TOUR: Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best short of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at PACHIRA LODGE.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
- OPTIONAL NIGHT TOUR: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). (B/L/D).
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to San José.
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival in San José late afternoon. (B/L)
Round trip transportation from San José
- 2 nights accommodations
- All meals
- Tour to the canals by boat
- Visit to Tortuguero National Park
- Bilingual tour guides
- Daily departures.
- Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from San José (round trip)
- Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
- Two-night accommodations in Tortuguero
- Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
- Two breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners in Tortuguero (buffet style)
- Lunch in route on the third day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
- Guided visit to a museum where there will be a talk about the green turtle.
- Walk on pathways in the area.
- Guided boat tour in the striking Tortuguero Canals.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Coffee around the clock, self service.
- All taxes
If you want one or both transfers by plane, add US$132.00, taxes included, per transfer, and per person two years old and up. Children up to 1 year old have a special rate of US$25.00 presenting birth certificate or passport.