Discover the magic of a dream island, Isla Tortuga (Tortuga Island). It is located in the Gulf of Nicoya, Costa Rica, 12 nautical miles from Puntarenas, Isla Tortuga (called Tolinga by local indigenous) has an area of 120 hectares (296,52 acres) and remains as a protected forest that has awarded the Bandera Azul Ecológica ecological certification (Ecological Blue Flag) for more than five years. This distinction is given to the Costa Rican beaches that have their waters free of pollution. Because of its geographical feature, its waters are turquoise and are great for swimming.
Our Catamaran has three environments for your enjoyment:
- MAIN ROOM: with air conditioning, bar and dressing rooms
- THE BOW: with a wonderful view of the landscapes
- UPPER DECK: ideal to relax or refresh in the Jacuzzi.
THE RATE INCLUDES:
- Round trip transportation from Adventure Inn or connections to other places in: San Jose, Manuel Antonio, Jacó, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, San Carlos, Monteverde.
- Bilingual specialized guides.
- Snack-type breakfast.
- Coffee and cookies in the morning (on the boat)
- 90 minutes trip on board our CATAMARAN "THE GREAT BAY'S PRINCESS" and / or our yatch "BAY'S PRINCESS"
- Tropical fruits and fish ceviche on the way to the island.
- Unlimited natural juices throughout the tour
- Three soda drinks
- Lunch on the island
- Dessert and tropical fruits on the way back to Puntarenas
- DJ music
- Five hours of beach time on Tortuga Island
- Entertainment: During the stay on the beach, you can enjoy beach volleyball, which is included in the package
- Extra charge activities:
- Happy Hour: 2X1 Rum Punch cocktail (on the way back to Puntarenas)
Available Extras (not included in price)
- Open bar drink packages
- Beach chair / beach umbrella rental
- Snorkel rental
- Banana boat rental
- Kayak rental
WE RECOMMEND BRINGING:
- Swimwear or shorts
- A change of clothes
- Sandals or comfortable shoes