PACHIRA LODGE - Tortuguero
Two day/ One night Package
The Pachira Lodge is strategically located only 5 minutes away from the extraordinary Tortuguero National Park, and right across the main "canal" facing the town of Tortuguero. Surrounded by a network of very scenic canals, this is considered one of the most exotic regions of the world, characterized by its rich flora and fauna.
- Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from Adventure Inn (round-trip)
- Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
- Two-night accommodation/room in Tortuguero
- Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
- Two breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners in Tortuguero (buffet style)
- Lunch in route on the third day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles.
- Guided visit to a museum where there will be a speech about the green turtle.
- Walk on pathways in the area.
- Guided boat tour in the striking Tortuguero Canals.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Coffee around the clock, self service.
- All taxes.
Take one of our optional tours available: Fishing, turtle nestling and morning tour, Canopy, Spa.
If you want one or both transfers by plane, add US$132.00, taxes included, per transfer, and per person two years old and up. Children up to 1 year old have a special rate of US$25.00 presenting birth certificate or passport.