Free 24-Hour Airport Shuttle Reservations
To and from the SJO international airport
- Only available for registered guests
- All shuttle requests submitted within 12 hours of making your room reservation will be guaranteed
- If more than 12 hours have passed, shuttles reserved after 4pm on the day before pick up are subject to availability
- Maximum one large suitcase per person plus whatever carry-on luggage you have
- Additional suitcases may be subject to a $5 fee per suitcase if there is not enough room on the shuttle.
- Pets and surf boards are not allowed on the shuttles. Please contact us for alternate transportation options.
- For last minute flight changes or cancellations, contact us immediately with your new flight information so we can cancel your previous shuttle and rebook if possible. If we are unable to rebook your shuttle, you will need to pay for a taxi, which should be approximately $13.
For domestic flights from the airport to Adventure Inn
Since the contract we have with the shuttle company does not cover transportation after incoming domestic flights to Adventure Inn, please take an official (orange) taxi when you exit the airport and make sure you ask the driver for a receipt ("una factura" in Spanish). They probably won't give you one if you don't ask. When you arrive at the Adventure Inn front desk, you will need to hand in both your taxi receipt and boarding pass stub to our receptionist and we will credit the taxi amount to your bill (it should be approximately $13).